Bonnaroo comes to a close today (6/12/16) and I have met a variety of people. Everyone from lawyers to recent high school graduates are in Manchester, TN to attend the musical event. It is a very diverse crowd at the 700 acre farm.
On Sunday, you find people asleep everywhere. In some areas, it is necessary to step over people in certain camping areas.
It is not uncommon to see someone in their birthday suit bathing in the water fountains, rinsing off days of dirt and stench. Needless to say, some areas smell worse than others.
And yes, this guy was breathing.
Bonnaroo Facts (They do surveys):
• During the event, high fiving is something that everyone does. In fact, 42% of Bonnaroo goers report that they high fived 101+ people over the weekend.
• The most used social media app at Bonnaroo was FaceBook followed by SnapChat and the third most used app was Instagram.
• 26.6% of Bonnaroo goers report finding love at Bonnaroo while 73,4% did not.
• 60% of Bonnaroo fans say the most important thing to do at the event is to "Radiate Positivity."
• As far as politics go, 80.5% of music lovers at Bonnaroo plan to vote in the presidential election while 19.5% don't plan on voting.
• 22.3% of festival goers have never been to Tennessee before, until this year.